Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The only unique thing about myself that I can think of at the moment would be that I studied abroad in the northwest of England for a year. It was great fun, and I learned a lot about myself and other cultures while I was there.

Before I pass away, I'd certainly want to live in many different countries other than my own. Moving from place to place has always been appealing to me, and experiencing different cultures would be wonderful. I'd also love to learn how to drive a Formula 1 car, or quite honestly any car that can make it above 200 miles an hour.


When it comes to my favorite sites, I really don't go to many other than youtube, howdy, google, facebook, and maybe a little Wikipedia here and there when some information is needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment